The Bear MASCOT represents a strength and courage. It’s believed that its properties will be transfered to its wearer.
Black Onyx is a protective stone. Ancient people believed that wearing onyx protected them from the evil eye.
- MASCOT Name: Bear (Micro) - Mark Ill
- MASCOT Collection: MASCOTS (Micro) 2019
- MASCOT Dimensions: approx. 10.6x11.3x13.2 mm
- Bracelet Collection: “Lynx” Polygon
- Bracelet Material: 6 mm Black Onyx
- Metal: 925 Sterling Silver
- Total Weight: approx. 22 g
- SKU: MCMS-136ON3PM
MASCOTS is an interchangeable line of Jewelry that can be customized. Swap one mascot for another or have one mascot and change to a different bracelet. The bracelets come in leather, stingray or stones. Each mascot is said to have a positive meaning thought to bring good luck or special feelings to the wearer.
Warranty: Limited two-year international warranty, See details